A unique space for your events
From the most intimate reception to the most prestigious events, our team puts its sense of quality at your service and offers you unique and personalised services. The assets of Les Halles: the proximity of federal and European institutions, a vibrant district, an exceptional historical setting, modular and adaptable spaces, a place invested by creators. We are at your disposal to help you make your event stand out.
- Private events
- Staff parties
- Afterwork gatherings
- And a whole lot more
Surface area available
As a major venue, the Halles Saint-Géry are always keen to hear about new collaboration requests and to stimulate dialogue through creating synergies.
The proposed initiatives must be in line with the aims of the Halles - promoting the cultural heritage of Brussels - and in particular with the themes of activities going on at the time.
Our goal is to highlight what makes this heritage unique through history, current events and innovation.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- Topics related to the field of heritage, environment, lifestyle and urban life
- Relevance and originality of the proposal
- Scenographic quality of the exhibition -Access to the exhibition must be free
- Professional projects, quality works
If your project meets these conditions, please contact us with the following information:
- A presentation file with as much information as possible (explanation of the projects, photos, images, web links, etc.)
- The desired period
- Your full contact details so that we can contact you easily.
Conditions for organising an event
If you want to organise a cultural and/or public event,
If you want to organise a private or business event
1, Place Saint-Géry
T. +32 (0)2 502 44 24